With a large, easy-to-read LED display the RPO-8A Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is ideal for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) patients, people with asthma, sports enthusiasts or anyone who wants to monitor their oxygen levels or pulse rate. The RPO-8A is professional quality, lightweight and easy to use. It offers accurate SpO2 and Pulse Rate readings and accommodates a wide range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult.
– Reliable accuracy and durability
– Two Color OLED Display, four display modes.
– 4-Direction Display adjustable.
– Low voltage indicator, Real-time spot-checks.
– Low power consumption,50 hours continuous to work.
– Low Perfusion ≤0.4%
– Automatic power off when no signal
– Small and light weight, convenient to carry
– Widely used in hospital, home healthcare, oxygen bar, community medical centre, alpine area, sports healthcare etc.
– At the moment, we only have the colour grey in store